The selection process
The selection process takes place in three stages, after which a final decision is made.
- Stage 1
- The applicant registers and fills in the first application form
- Every application is read by a group of three reviewers. There is a large number of reviewers so that we can cope with many applications. Even so, there may be a delay before each application has been seen by three persons.
- Based on the recommendation of the reviewers, some applicants are invited to Stage 2.
- Stage 2
- The second form asks for short free-form answers to more open questions.
- A review takes place, and some applicants are invited to the Interview stage.
- When the invitation to Interviews is sent out, the applicant will also be invited to take references.
- Following interviews, a final decision is made by the interview panel.